02 Bentota & 02 Colombo
- 4 Nights and 5 Days
- Pickup: Airport
- Max People : 60
Sri Lanka, the lost paradise is known for its magnificent landscapes, high mountains and lush green forests. This picturesque island is blessed with golden beaches, tea gardens, roaring waterfalls, and ancient stupas. On the western coasts of the country is Colombo, the capital city of the island that depicts the mixture of races, religions and cultures.
- 3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Air fares
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in destination location
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
Day 1Arrival – Colombo and transfer to Bentota
- Arrival in Bentota Upon arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport, your Sri Lanka holiday package from India will begin
- After clearance, transfer to Bentota, a beautiful coastal town that lies on an estuary, at the meeting point of the river and the sea. It is only 2 hours’ drive from Colombo and attracts tourists from all across the world with its alluring beaches and adventurous offerings in the form of water sports such as scuba diving, wind surfing and snorkeling
- On reaching Bentota, check-in at the hotel and rest
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2Bentota City Tour Followed by Madhu Ganga Ride & Turtle Hatchery
- Following breakfast, you will enjoy a City Tour of Bentota
- On your city tour, take a relaxing a Boat Ride on the Madhu River. This scenic boat ride will take you past many islets forested with mangroves and make you feel at peace
- Later visit the Turtle Hatchery. It is the primary turtle nesting site opened by the Wildlife Protection Society in 1981. See huge tanks filled with new born turtle hatchlings, which after being fed, are released into the sea.
- In the evening, dinner will be followed by overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3Bentota – Colombo
- Today, post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start for Colombo
- Colombo, being the largest city in Sri Lanka, played a vital economic and political role in the past and continues to be the administrative capital city today. Here, you will enjoy the colonial influences blending in perfectly with the contemporary flavours, making it a must-visit city in Sri Lanka
- On arrival in Colombo, enjoy a City Tour of Colombo where you will visit the commercial, historical and religious attractions of Colombo. You will visit the historic Fort which is the major business center in Colombo and the Pettah, a charming neighborhood with vibrant and colorful open markets. Also visit the oldest and the largest garden in Colombo – the Viharamahadevi Park, the Galle Face Green, a famous sea-side park, the Cinnamon Gardens, which were plantations that now serve as the Prime Minister’s office and many other sites
- In the evening, enjoy dinner. Overnight at the hotel
Day 4Day at Leisure
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel • Today, you will be free to spend your day at leisure or you can go for shopping • Enjoy dinner, Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Today will be the last day of your Sri Lanka holiday package
- After breakfast, you will procced to the airport and catch a flight for home.